PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS AT THIS TIME. THIS MAY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE, AND IF IT DOES, I WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE. BUT AT THIS TIME, THE GRACIOUS PANTRY IS CLOSED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE TO GUEST POSTS.
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on my blog. If you would like to submit a recipe for consideration (you can submit them at any time), here are the guidelines:
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
- Include a recipe intro. This includes a short introduction for yourself.
- Please make your intro and recipe unique. In other words, this must be your original work and should not be published elsewhere on the internet or in print.
- Your recipe must be clean. I cannot accept recipes that do not fall under clean eating guidelines.
- Include a high-res photo of your recipe. Please be sure your photo has good lighting. If you would like a watermark included on your photo and cannot do this yourself, please let me know, and specify what the watermark should say so I can add it.
Vertical shots should be 2592 X 3872 px
Horizontal shots should be 3872 X 2592 px
- Include one link. For all guest posts, I include one link within the text of your blog post. In other words, I will hyperlink text from your intro or some other part of your submission.
- When will your recipe be on my blog? If I choose to use your recipe, I will notify you by email and if possible, give you a publish date as well (this could be up to a few of months in advance). However, if I cannot use your recipe for whatever reason, I will notify you as well so that you may submit the recipe elsewhere if you so choose.
Not sure if your recipe is a good fit? Send me the ingredient list only and I’ll let you know!
If this all sounds good to you, please submit your recipes at thegraciouspantry at gmail dot com.