Oh my! I’m in cookware heaven!
Not only did I enjoy this fabulous recipe I’m about to share with you, but I got to cook it in this amazing 12 Inch Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel pan from Anolon.
And I’m going to give you a chance to win one for yourself!
This summer squash recipe is the first thing I cooked in this pan and it was a positively dreamy experience. This is the kind of cookware you pray you will get from a registry for your wedding or some other major life event. Everything cooked evenly (even on my electric stove!), there were no “hot spots” and cleaning up was a breeze! I really must invest in more of these in the future. I swear, if it was more cuddly, I’d probably snuggle up to it on the couch. But I digress…. ~ehem~…
Here are some details on the pan, courtesy of the Anolon web site. You can read more at the link above.
- Stainless Steel construction crafted with copper delivers optimum heat control and perfect cooking performance. Durable, polished stainless interiors are metal utensil and dishwasher safe.
- A double full cap base features a layer of aluminum encapsulated with copper followed by more aluminum and finished with an impact-bonded magnetized stainless steel cap. This unique combination offers outstanding heat distribution.
- Cast stainless steel handle is oven safe to 500°F.
- Deep seated stainless steel dome lid fits securely into the rim to lock in flavors and nutrients.
Lifetime Limited Warranty.
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS:
Tracy Amendola. Congratulations Tracy! Please contact me to collect your prize.
Clean Eating Skillet Summer Squash
(Makes 4 servings)
- 2 cups chopped, raw zucchini
- 2 cups chopped, raw yellow squash (crookneck)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup broth (chicken or veggie)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, sauté the squash, garlic powder marjoram and parsley in the olive oil.
- When the squash starts to stick to the pan, add the broth and continue to cook until it reaches the level of doneness you prefer.
Disclosure: Anolon sent me this pan for free to review here. No other compensation was accepted. The item received was for the purpose of sampling. This is not a paid review. This is my honest opinion of the product I was sent. You can read my full blog disclosure here.