This clean eating cranberry walnut pesto roulade will empress your holiday guests, but shhh!!! You don’t have to tell them it’s super easy to make!
I love those easy recipes that come together in under 5 minutes but still make an impact for guests or even my family. That “wow factor” matters sometimes and I like to hear those “wows” even after putting in minimal effort. Call me crazy, but I love to impress people with food without going crazy preparing it.
This is one of those recipes. That something that’s just a bit different, delicious and so easy to make a 3 year old could do it. Seriously, Mini Chef could have easily done this at 3 if I had let him touch raw meat, which I still won’t let him do without tongs.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE CLEAN EATING RECIPES:
- Clean Eating Barbecued Fresh Herb and Apple Turkey Breast Roulade Recipe
- Clean Eating Pesto Chicken Deli Meat (Roulade) Recipe
- Clean Eating Cranberry Sauce Recipe
CLEAN EATING CRANBERRY WALNUT PESTO ROULADE RECIPE:
Clean Eating Cranberry Walnut Pesto Roulade Recipe
- 3/4 lb. turkey breast tenderloin
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (see link above)
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken breasts down to an even 1/2 inch all the way across.
- Sprinkle the spices over the tops of each breast evenly.
- Evenly spread the cranberry sauce over the breast(s) and then top with the walnuts.
- Roll up the turkey breast as tightly as possible without allowing all the filling to squeeze out the sides.
- Transfer to foil and wrap the breast(s) up like you would a burrito, tucking the ends underneath to keep them in place.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165 F.