If you enjoy a continental breakfast every now and again, then I’ve got a “quick and clean” version you’re gonna love.
This is so simple, I almost can’t call it a recipe. But man, is it good! My little guy practically swallowed this whole, and admittedly, so did I! What a great way to start a Sunday morning!
Clean Eating Continental Breakfast
- Clean eating, sliced bread
- 2 or 3 fruits of your choice (strawberries and pineapple pictured)
- 1/2 cup cottage Cheese
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Toast your slice(s) of bread.
- Blend your cottage cheese with a blender. Add honey to taste if using. Remember, not too much because you’ll be adding fruit on top.
- Clean and chop all your fruit and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Spread your cottage cheese over your toast and top with some fruit.
Note: Nutritional content is not available for this recipe.