Happy Independence Day America!!
Celebrations call for special treats. However, the hot summer months aren’t really conducive to turning on the oven and heating up the kitchen. But that’s never stopped me before!
These cookies are cool, refreshing and oh so tropical. And the best part is, you don’t have to bake them! You just simply put them in the freezer for a couple hours. Perfect for a summer celebration! And I guarantee you, there will be no complaints about dessert. Serve these with a small scoop of clean eating ice cream and you’re good to go!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Mini Chef’s Clean Eating No-Bake Cookies (2 recipes!)
- Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cookies
- Clean Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies
Clean Eating Coconut Lime Freezer Cookies
(Makes 12 cookies)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon psyllium husks (you can substitute with wheat germ or oat bran too.)
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoon dried coconut
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spoon dough out onto a parchment lined cookie sheet in 12 equal portions (just slightly smaller than walnut size)
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours and serve.