I’m proud to announce that the much asked for compilation of my Clean Eating 101 section here on my blog is now in ebook format.
Many of you, over the years, have asked me for a resource that would help you get started with clean eating. A resource that has everything in one place so you don’t have to search my blog or the internet for the basics.
At first, I was a little hesitant to create this ebook. After all, everything I’ve written is based on my own experience. I’m no Tosca Reno!! But it would seem that a few of you <wink> seem to find the information I offer helpful. So after the last email request I got for turning my articles into an ebook, I took the plunge and put it all together for you.
I have quite a few ebooks available if you’d like to take a look.
In this new, 122 page book, I cover:
- An introduction to clean eating
- Getting started
- Working with recipes of all kinds
- Sugar substitution
- Reading nutrition labels – how to
- How to prep and plan for clean eating
- Ingredients – how to recognize the clean ones
- How to shop for clean eating
- All my shopping lists
- Being prepared
- Kids & Family
- Weight (fat) loss
- Finding time to eat clean