This is one of those recipes that needs no measuring cups or spoons. No matter what you do, these will turn out yummy (Unless you burn them, of course. Trust me. These are not tasty when burnt!).
It’s a fun recipe for gatherings, especially if the guests are getting involved in the cooking! (I love those kinds of parties!)
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Clean Eating Whole Wheat Tortilla Chips
- Clean, whole grain tortillas (as many as you’d like)
- Olive oil – in an oil sprayer
- Garlic powder
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay out your tortillas on a cutting board and cut them into your desired size using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife.
- Lay them out on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Spray the chips with a light coat of olive oil and then sprinkle generously with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle a light coat of parmesan cheese over the chips and place in the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just barely crisp.
- Note: Watch these closely the last few minutes. They go from done to burnt very quickly.