I haven’t done a Simple Meal (meal ideas so simple, you don’t need an actual recipe) in a very long time and this “recipe” definitely qualifies. I also sometimes like to toss a vegan or vegetarian recipe into the works around here just to help everyone make sure they are getting their veggies!
So today, I thought I would share this simple idea with you. It can be a meal or a snack, depending on how you eat clean, but either way, it’s full of good fats and fiber!
While I eat low carb, I sometimes enjoy this as a snack when I’m on the go. The net carbs aren’t that terribly high and the healthy fats from the avocado and sesame seeds keep me full until I can get home to cook again. It’s something I like to enjoy while Mini Chef plays at the park or on the beach!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- SIMPLE MEALS: Clean Eating Chicken & Veggies
- SIMPLE MEALS: Clean Eating Low Carb Burgers
- SIMPLE MEALS: Clean Eating Chicken Veggie Toss
Clean Eating Tahini Stuffed Avocados Recipe
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp. Clean Eating Tahini Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped, fresh tomato
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Top the half avocado with the tahini and tomatoes.
- Top with salt and pepper to your liking and enjoy.
Number of servings (yield): 1